The Fab Lab movement is about collaboration and sharing. Become part of the United States Fab Lab Network (USFLN) and you get a network of mentors and experts who have set up their own labs or are in the process of doing so, in addition to access to resources such as symposium presentations. If you are part of an existing Fab Lab, interested in starting one, or just curious about digital fabrication, join our network and join the community!
- Access to USFLN's human capital! Our people are here to help.
- Listing on USFLN organizational map.
- Access to a variety of How-To Guides about Fab Lab development.
- Free training webinars on various Fab Lab topics.
- Access to project tutorials and equipment training.
- Access to USFLN video library of training sessions from past Symposiums.
- Learn from other Fab Labs on how they implement STEM learning.
- Access to member equipment and vendor discounts.
- Answers to questions through our Fab Lab Forum.
- Collaboration with other Fab Labs.
- Annual Symposium for training & networking
Annual Membership is $300 and you can add up to 5 users from your Fab Lab or Makerspace
Important Information - Please Read
The information you enter into the sign-up form will be used to create your user profile on this website. The user account associated with the information you enter will be used for your organization's Group Admin. The Group Admin will be able to add up to 4 more users for their organization once sign-up is complete. Please pick someone you trust to be the Group Admin.
For the sign-up form on this website, please enter the required information as it pertains to your organization. This information will be listed on our website so others can locate and contact your Fab Lab or Makerspace. If you have a website or webpage for your lab, please enter it in the form so we can include it in our list of members.
After you fill out the form, you will be redirected to Paypal to make your payment. You do not need a Paypal account and do not need to sign in to make your payment. You can use a regular credit or debit card. Please make sure that the information you supply to Paypal (such as name and address) are applicable to the credit card account. This may mean that the information you entered on the sign-up is different than what you give to Paypal.
Be thorough and take your time so you do not run into problems. Please feel free to contact us if you have issues.